PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS FOR TEACHERS
Explore a series of seldom-discussed educational techniques behind facilitating instruction that engages and motivates learners. This fast-paced, innovative, and dynamic course explains why, while simultaneously demonstrates how, to put these strategies into practice. The real magic comes from orchestrating these techniques to create a blast of focused, productive energy. Easily propel your students toward achieving the desired outcomes. Each idea can stand alone as a useful tool to put into practice immediately.
ONE DAY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Each teacher will be ready to enhance their own instructional practices to include specific methods such as using state changes, giving effective directions, and implementing music to boost responsiveness. Strategies will be shared that improve your students’ cooperativeness and promote engaged learning.
- Explore the Principles of Engagement using an Engagement Model
- Maximize learners’ ability to pay attention
- Become familiar with the use state changes
- Use Music to motivate students and regulate behavior
- Increase Efficiency in The Classroom
- Make Learning Memorable while significantly increasing recall & retention
TWO DAY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Each teacher will add on the first day of training by adding the secrets behind creating quick content buy-in powerful linguistics that create content buy-in and in addition fun curiosity builders. Teachers will look at their current teaching practices and what engaging practices fit naturally.
- Learn language FRAMING tips
- Set up learners to be curious and ‘wanting’
- Explore paradigms in teaching
- Examine why we hesitate by participating in a challenge
FOR MORE INFORMATION
SHOOT US A MESSAGE